Monday, April 6, 2009

Most Ridiculous Posts Part 2



Part 2 of the strangest and or most ridiculous posts online.
Do any of these people ever stop and think before they hit that submit button?
All this out there in cyberspace, it is like the "twilight zone" online.




Another doozy from Goldmonkey.org







Cat

Re: The Cage « Reply #204 »




Don't blame me.I just trip people on stairs


.

.
And another from http://goldmonkey.org/

Lorain
.

Will someone tell me something....I'm very easy to get dizzy and stuff from heights....does the telescope thread have high altitude pics in it?....(I'm sure it does)...I'm trying to get the nerve to look at that thread....but I is skeered.....comments?...
.
and then this follow up by Lorain:


Amazing!!....nothing to get dizzy about at all...it's the high up pics that get to me....don't remember what they were....sooo now the busted site can post that I looked at the pics and survived....aren't they gonna be so pleased.... nana
.
ME to Lorain : I have to love you Lorain, you do have a great sense of humor!



From Topix.com




http://www.topix.net/forum/city/east-palatka-fl/TJ1TUN9E77SRH36CT/p4





the truth of the matter # 75

Listem dumb az woman ,No one no how will do anything to me at no time in no way , Not even your sorry pot head ,hahahah .Believe that your out of your mind crazy woman. Let's see who is wrong I'll be here . I'll be right here . i don;t understands why your so anger at me why all the threats . NO ONE WILL DO ANYTHING TO ME FOR GIVING THEM INFOR ON A MISSING CHILD . What planet are you from . GIVE ME A BREAK LADY

.

Destiny posted:


Yes...I do *physically heal*...but it must be in a situation where...I know that I'm supposed to do this....it is something that comes from outside of my own feelings...I've been driven to *work* with people I don't even like...it's a contract I've made...with whatever...to give back...as much as I get....hope you can understand this...it's all part of the *balance*...personal and universal....Destiny http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3077.640



.
But, the best one of all is this post:
.


tkubi7 :

Chris, don't feel bad. You did the pits with your arms in the air, I did the pits and put my ass in the air. Who's the dumbass?
.


the above is from here: http://www.cruisefools.org/archive/index.php/t-4114-p-8.html
.
.


Stay tuned, much more to come.

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where to begin with this one.
I think he posts from a mental hospital.

Anonymous said...

Heh heh, I hate cats.

Anonymous said...

Here kitty, kitty,

THUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Take that...

Anonymous said...

The cat came back the very next day
oh the cat came back
we thought he was a goner
but the cat came back
the very next day
no way no way no way

Anonymous said...

THWACK!

Anonymous said...

omg
that tkubi sounds like a real fool
put all that stuff online

Anonymous said...

She's a pig. That stuff is mild compared to some stuff she's posted.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it time to skin the Cat?

Anonymous said...

The Cat lies.

The Cat loves sympathy

The Cat can't keep his stories
straight because they are lies.

The Cat blames everyone but himself for his problems

The Cat is a stalker

The Cat is a criminal with a record

The Cat is insane

The Cat finds joy and protection on a website with other criminals and insane people

The Cat stalks not only on the Net but in person as well

Time to skin the Cat

Anonymous said...

The Cat is a lunatic

Anonymous said...

Yes, just as most of them do, if not all, the cat lies and lies and lies.

They are like a bunch of rats runing out of their hidey holes to try to attack then back in to hide some more.

And I don't care which hole they run out of or into, they all carry the scent of Brimstone and Sulphur on them. Never trust ANY of them! They will stab you in the back in a heartbeat and likely already have and you just don't know it yet.

Anonymous said...

Yep, I have to agree that you can't trust any of them because they will pretend to be your friend today and attack you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

That mrskub is a lunatic, she thinks she is something special and she is not! She is also as dumb as a box of rocks.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if MrsKub is married to Cat?
They'd make quite the pair.

Anonymous said...

Cat has made up terrible lies about people and then stupid people feel sorry for him about how he was treated so bad.
Only problem is, the stuff never happened.

Anonymous said...

WOW, Just WOW

I never knew Destiny was such a whack job. She is totally crazy!!

Anonymous said...

LOL, I didn't know Mrskub aka TKubi7 aka Star was a lezbian. I think she is man in disguise. Hehe

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! LMAO

Anonymous said...

why do you think mrskub and destiny hang together? answer is because they are both crazy as shit.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Kub and Destiny are lovers?

Oh...barf..gag...ptooey...

Anonymous said...

OMG, LMAOOOOOO

Anonymous said...

Ironic, how kub claims SM doesn't allow you to think for yourself, yet she is monitoting all comments on her site. Hmmm, what is she afraid of?

From Idiotsrus (love that name)

"Your comment is awaiting moderation."

Funny, the comment never made it on to her sight. LOL

Anonymous said...

KUB does NOT allow cricism.
Kub is perfect, in her mind only.
There is another one that I have to wonder if she is surprised that so many people hate her.

Anonymous said...

Kub is bald

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Kub is bald

April 24, 2009 8:00 AM

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO - Kub is bald. The whole world knows she has a hairless beave, no brains, no consciense, no morals, and now we all learn she is bald too.........she is such a freak.

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO, A hairless Beave! Oh that is funny

Anonymous said...

That Cat is a freaky guy.

Anonymous said...

MrsKub is a loser, and her followers are as well.