Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Get the Boxing Gloves Out


Interesting forum interactions Part 2 :


Here are some interesting interactions between forum posters who do not get along.Get out the boxing gloves! True crime forums get very testy when posters disagree, woohoooo smackdown time!
.
From the ART HARRIS Forum, this poster just yells at whoever will listen, LMAO:
.
deepblu says:

Junior MemberKarma: +19/-51Posts: 64

Re: Haleigh Cummings (Continued) 06/23/2009
« Reply #45 on: Today at 02:48:14 PM »
.
This is no longer about HaLeigh! This is about who is who and outing people! WTF! Did you all forget about Little HaLeigh Ann Marie Cummings 5 years old!! I don't give schitt who is who, I don't care who is KP or Cobra in here! This site is an all time low! I can't beleive Art lets this go on!!
.
From the TOPIX forums, discussing the Haleigh Cummings case comes this:
.
Weds. June 17th
pocahanas
FL
says: post#47
really, is that what you think because if it is you are one crazy person, I dont get any attention from trying to help in whatever way I can, never wanted any, its people like you that continuously call me out that puts the attention on me, I go do what I can because I WANT TO....AND i GUESS JUST BECAUSE YOU CANT OR WONT THEN YOU CAN ONLY GET ON HERE AND TRASH ME FOR DOING IT.... You make me sick and nothing you ever say or do or think or post will make me stop doing whatever I can to help in whatever way I can......How would getting attention on some stupid comutor do anything for me, give me a break, grow up, find a hobby, find a friend and get off my case!!!!!!!!!!
.
EnoughIsEnough
Pa
responds: post#48

Oh wow! True colors? Uh, if you haven't noticed, I am pretty far away to be doing anything, and if I wasn't far, then I'd do what I could, but it would not include sitting on my ass at the computer, forum hopping, just to get my name out there. I make you sick? Today is the first day I have ever said a word. I'm the one who is sick of you. Everywhere I go, you're there too, spewing the same old crap. Two months ago, you started with the "LE is getting closer and closer to breaking this case", when you haven't a clue what you're talking about!I do have friends, lots of them actually. You're the one who seems to be without. And yea you do do it for the attention. Why else would you have people foaming at the mouths for your email?Just go away, will ya please?
All of that and more found at this link:
.
I will be adding lots more to this post as it seems people are acting up all over the place online:
forum wars.........yeah oh yeah!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, there are a lot of posters arguing over at Art Harris.

Anonymous said...

That pocohonas is a nut and a glory seeker. JMO

Anymouse said...

Is it full moon time already?

Anonymous said...

The Caylee threads on Topix are crazy too.

Anonymous said...

Oh I remember when HH/Poco/Magnun
use to call Murt and talk to him for hours while everyone in chat just sat and watched.

I think she went to his house/apt. and maybe rode around in his truck with him..

she is wacko..

EnoughIsEnough said...

Whoo Hoo! I made front page of Forum Wars, lol, I'll take that!

Pocohanas has changed her screen name AGAIN, but it won't be long before she is recognized.

Thank you, lol