Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Imitation Is The Best Form Of Flattery



I must say I am very Flattered right about now. I have found out that some have created a blog to Imitate Me. And that that they call themselves idiots online.
I can't make this stuff up, this is all true people. LOL.
I could not have given them a better name!
.
Only a few days after I created this wonderful, funny blog, the idiots made a blog. They wanna be Me! I gotta tell you all I laughed for a half hour.

One problem though, they can't.

The blog they made sucks. LOL, my bad.
I am still flattered by them. I am glad they love my blog so much that they needed to make one!
.
On April 10th I did a post about online trolls, a few days later they did a post on online trolls. Coincidence, I think not. LMAO. I am glad they love me and what I do so much. They just need to get some originality. Stealing all my ideas just makes them look bad, really bad. I have a link to to Beaconhell's blog on an earlier post now they have a link to beaconhell blog, although once there, they did copy some of that blogs stuff to copy and use. LOL. I kid you not!
.
fom the site wordreference.com:

imitator
A
noun
1
copycat, imitator, emulator, ape, aper
someone who copies the words or behavior of another


They want to be me so bad!

To the idiots I say " Get out of your playpen, Your Momma is calling you. She wants to play monkey see, monkey do."

.


The idiots to whom I am referring here know who they are, after all, they gave their blog that name . LOL.
One last thing, I will not be going back to that idiots blog. Heck if I wanna read my ideas and all I can do that right here. LMAO.
.
To the rest of you who are creative on your own, I say go for it. You just may have as much fun as Me. And someone somewhere may flatter you as well.



More to come, stop back soon for a great time and plenty of laughter.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny, I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

I love this blog - you are so right about the idiots!!

A bunch of LOSERS without any lives!!

Anonymous said...

This is some of the funniest shit I have ever seen, keep up the good works. I come here every day just to crack the hell up.

Anonymous said...

If you are talking about the rag I saw you are right. Nothing funny there. And yes I did notice that they made that blog right behind you. Your blog is funny their's is not.

Anonymous said...

I am roaring here : )

This is the best line of all:

One last thing, I will not be going back to that idiots blog. Heck if I wanna read my ideas and all I can do that right here. LMAO.

Hysterical!

You are good!

I do not even know all of these posters but it is still funny.

Anonymous said...

And now the Idiots post an article using examples of what happened on other forums and try to pretend that it applies to SM when it did not happen there at all but elsewhere.

Total Idiots is right!

Everything they post applies more to themselves than anybody else!

Anonymous said...

Here is another funny website!! I guess the Idoitsfoundonline have more enemies than friends. LOL

Check this place out...very funny too.

I say the more anti-idiots sights the better.

JMO, of course.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Speakingofthediots/index/

truthordare said...

Anonymous said...
Here is another funny website!! I guess the Idoitsfoundonline have more enemies than friends. LOL

Check this place out...very funny too.

I say the more anti-idiots sights the better.

JMO, of course.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Speakingofthediots/index/

April 16, 2009 9:19 AM

.............................
Now that is what I call funny!! Kudos ! Everyone should go read that.

Anonymous said...

I just read there, lol
Thanks for the link.

That is a very funny site, too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Thank you. LOL

We can promise, no monkey well be posted about in a negative way!!

Well, except for any monkey that is now an idiot too.

IE - Lala (despite what she claims, she has not been banned yet), Bastribro, Johan555, etc.

Anonymous said...

Another hilarious site! Nothing like a few laughs at the expense of the Idiots for sure!

Anonymous said...

We would be better off ignoring them, but this is much more fun. LOL

Anonymous said...

YES! Why ignore the imbeciles? They've been screaming for attention. I say lets give it to them!

Anonymous said...

LMAO.......oh we are. They are getting everything they deserve and then some!

It is not smart to go through life being an Idiot.

Anonymous said...

What is wrong with some of you people don't you have anything better to do in life.

Anonymous said...

No, not as this time. I am have all the free time in the world.

Look out Idiots - paybacks are a bitch.

Johan said...

The blog of which you speak was made by the members of snitchandbitch
er um, chatandgrumble.

Anonymous said...

Probably with the help of their little buddies at GoldMonkeys.

Oh, wait, they are the same people.

Anonymous said...

You know what is funny?

NOBODY knows who owns this blog!

Oh, they think they know, which shows how stupid these idiots really are.

I guess they don't know how many people hate them all and see them for the disgusting creatures they truly are.
I am surprised that so many of you all have their "number", so to speak.
Its very encouraging


ROCK ON!
Best little blog on the net

Anonymous said...

It sure it!! Never have I seen so many cowards in one place!!