Friday, August 14, 2009

Twitter Me This




Arguing in cyber space is just so much fun! Or is it? Oh for the love of Pete, it makes your head spin! Just sayin !




There is so much going on out in cyber space these days. Internet forum wars are going strong out there.
.

And of course there is Murt. Not long ago Murt claimed his Twitter account was hacked.
I received quite a few comments on an entry I did about that. Most said that he always cries foul, and most likely was not hacked at all.

.

I have been reading Murt's Twitterings. I can not help myself, LOL.
YES, now we can even argue on Twitter!!


You must see Murt's recent twitter page, it is a riot I must say. People going back and forth!

See it here:






On and on it goes, so stop back for more soon!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not get all that stuff on his twitter page. It makes no sense to me.

Anonymous said...

Makes no sense to me either.

Anonymous said...

I don't get it either

Buncha mumbo jumbo