Friday, October 2, 2009

Should The Blog Stay Or Go?

I need your opinions. Should this blog stay here, or should it just get locked away forever?
When this blog was first created it was supposed to be a bit of humor about people that frequent online forums. Yes, I am sure it has upset a few of the "actors" that were poked fun of.
But, please remember that everything came from the Internet, and was put out there by people before we ever got hold of it.

I do have to say that I noticed that over time it became a place for many to "vent". A place to "vent" can be a good thing, IMO.

I was busy for awhile and had the blog locked. Did anyone miss it? Or were you glad it was gone? Let us know in the comments.
Thanks !!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please stay! I hated when this blog was offline. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

The blog needs to stay!

Anonymous said...

I agree! I checked almost daily, and couldn't get in. Was definitely missed! Please stay!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Stay.

Anonymous said...

I say it's all good. Let people vent here if need be. Better than having them out on the streets.

Anonymous said...

I love this blog, I hope you choose to keep it open. Everyone needs a place to vent.

Anonymous said...

Now waiting for Jackass of October, please.

The venting is what makes this blog great! After all, it's not called Forum Wars for nothing!

Now, get back to writing! *said in the most sincere way*

Anonymous said...

testing